The 4 Night Package : An Overview
There’s something a little bit special about the US Masters.
The opportunity to witness the final rounds of the US Masters is one few golf fans can even dream of.
Our Four Night package offers exactly that, with exclusive VIP course access to rounds three and four, draped around a stay in luxury 4* accommodation at the Hyatt Place Hotel in Columbia. Based on a twin share stay and including bed and breakfast, the hotel is located in the centre of town and is within minutes of some of the best bars and restaurants Georgia has to offer.
What’s more, your golf trip will be completed with a round of golf for two at one of the state’s many iconic courses.
Why we think you will love it?
- Four star hotel located in the heart of the vibrant Vista District in Columbia.
- Restaurants, the Vista District is packed full of different cuisines from around the world.
- Premium car hire, provides you with the freedom to roam.
The Downtown Hyatt, The Vista
The Hyatt Place Columbia/Downtown/The Vista is the newest downtown hotel in the Capital City. Our hotel is located within Columbia's premier art and entertainment district, The Vista. A short walk will get you to over 70 restaurants and entertainment venues, the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center, Colonial Life Arena and the University of South Carolina.
Why will you love the Hyatt?
- The spacious rooms: 130 roomy rooms with separate sleeping and living areas.
- The breakfast: Featuring daily, customizable breakfast bowls and Greek yogurt parfaits.
- Heart of Columbia: award-winning restaurants, museums and historic attractions are all within a short walk from the hotel.
The SGH Golf Day
Columbia is a vibrant city with a rich and fascinating history. Along its iconic wide avenues are historic sites ranging from an antebellum mansion to a number of museums, galleries, music venues, theatres and shops. Its beauty doesn’t stop on the golf course, either. Columbia’s three rivers, lake, canal, national park and several city parks offer opportunities for recreation and relaxation.
In April throughout the day the temperature is often in the 80’s and lows of around the mids 50’s. There may be a chance of an occasional shower, so pack a wind or wet top to be on the safe side. However temperatures and weather conditions are very pleasant throughout the area this time of year.
Golf : Woodcreek Private Members Club
World renowned golf course designer Tom Fazio has skillfully molded the unique Midlands environment and topography into a scenic, challenging course that reveals moreof its subtleties each time you play. Winding through hardwoods, wetlands, hills and valleys, Woodcreek is a natural beauty. You will encounter dazzling displays of wildflowers, natural streams and lakes. Driving through the Pecan Grove between holes 16 and 17, you will experience the powerful and unmistakable presence of Nature itself, as if you have stepped back in time...or out of it...into a place of absolute stillness.
Even though the course sits in a residential development, the setbacks are such that you never feel as though you are playing through back yards. Each hole sits on its own and you feel like you are the only group on the golf course. Woodcreek’s serenity and tranquility lets you concentrate on your game, enjoy the company of friends and experience the essence of the sport...the way it was meant to be played.
Itinerary : 4 Night Package
- Thursday 5th April 2018
- Arrive in Columbia for four nights 4 star accommodation at the Downtown Hyatt Hotel, The Vista on a twin share bed and breakfast basis.
- Friday 6th April 2018
- A round of golf at the beautiful and exclusive Woodcreek Private Members Golf Club followed by a hosted BBQ.
- Saturday 7th April 2018
- Tickets to the third round of the US Masters.
- Sunday 8th April 2018
- Tickets to the fourth and final round of the US Masters
- Monday 9th April 2018
- Depart and return to the UK.