The Early Bird Package : An Overview
There’s something a little bit special about the US Masters.
The opportunity to witness the final rounds of the US Masters is one few golf fans can even dream of.
Our Four Night package offers exactly that, with exclusive VIP course access to rounds three and four, draped around a stay in luxury 4* accommodation at the Hyatt Place Hotel in Columbia. Based on a twin share stay and including bed and breakfast, the hotel is located in the centre of town and is within minutes of some of the best bars and restaurants Georgia has to offer.
What’s more, your golf trip will be completed with a round of golf for two at one of the state’s many iconic courses.
Why we think you will love it?
- Four star hotel located in the heart of the vibrant Vista District in Columbia.
- Restaurants, the Vista District is packed full of different cuisines from around the world.
- Premium car hire, provides you with the freedom to roam.
The Downtown Hyatt, The Vista
The Hyatt Place Columbia/Downtown/The Vista is the newest downtown hotel in the Capital City. Our hotel is located within Columbia's premier art and entertainment district, The Vista. A short walk will get you to over 70 restaurants and entertainment venues, the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center, Colonial Life Arena and the University of South Carolina.
Why will you love the Hyatt?
- The spacious rooms: 130 roomy rooms with separate sleeping and living areas.
- The breakfast: Featuring daily, customizable breakfast bowls and Greek yogurt parfaits.
- Heart of Columbia: award-winning restaurants, museums and historic attractions are all within a short walk from the hotel.
Golf : Cobblestone Park Golf Club
The wonderful 27 hole golf course, once known as the University Club and now as Cobblestone Park Golf Club, is now open for you to play.
Our club offers affordable membership plans and limited daily fee play. Voted one of the best golf courses in the Midlands, Cobblestone Park features the best design in Columbia. Panoramic views, rolling hills, beautiful oaks and pines take it over the top. As longtime Columbia area golfers know, this is the best golf experience in the area.
Cobblestone Park also debuted a brand new 28,000 square foot clubhouse for 2015, voted one of the top four new clubhouse designs of the year. This well-appointed masterpiece also offers Columbia’s newest restaurant, Alexander’s at Cobblestone Park. Open daily for lunch and dinner, stop in for a post round beverage, casual lunch, or family dinner overlooking out beautiful 18th hole.
Golf : Woodcreek Private Members Club
World renowned golf course designer Tom Fazio has skillfully molded the unique Midlands environment and topography into a scenic, challenging course that reveals moreof its subtleties each time you play. Winding through hardwoods, wetlands, hills and valleys, Woodcreek is a natural beauty. You will encounter dazzling displays of wildflowers, natural streams and lakes. Driving through the Pecan Grove between holes 16 and 17, you will experience the powerful and unmistakable presence of Nature itself, as if you have stepped back in time...or out of it...into a place of absolute stillness.
Even though the course sits in a residential development, the setbacks are such that you never feel as though you are playing through back yards. Each hole sits on its own and you feel like you are the only group on the golf course. Woodcreek’s serenity and tranquility lets you concentrate on your game, enjoy the company of friends and experience the essence of the sport...the way it was meant to be played.
Practice Rounds : An Overview
The Practice Rounds at the Masters Tournament are the only days you are allowed to bring your camera and take those once in a lifetime pictures while exploring the famed Augusta National course. During the practice rounds the players are also much more relaxed and talk and joke with the fans as they go about their business of getting ready for Thursday Opening Round.
Itinerary : The Early Bird Package
- Friday 30th March 2018
- Arrive in Charleston, SC. Collect your hire car and drive to Charlotte, SC for five nights 4 star accommodation at the Downtown Hyatt Hotel, The Vista on a twin share bed and breakfast basis.
- Saturday 31st March 2018
- A round of golf at the beautiful and exclusive Woodcreek Private Members Golf Club.
- Sunday 1st April 2018
- A round of golf at the stunning Cobblestone Park Golf Club.
- Monday 2nd April 2018
- Tickets to the 1st day of the US Masters Practice Rounds.
- Tuesday 3rd April 2018
- Tickets to the 2nd day of the US Masters Practice Rounds.
- Wednesday 4th April 2018
- Check out and depart to the UK.